Out of the Blue {Bold Tights & Animal Prints}

3 Dec

I love a pop of color and am particularly attracted to the brightly colored tight.

bottom detail

full on hipIn work situations, one of my favorite things to do is to juxtapose something unexpected withsomething super classic, like a basic black dress and simple jewelry.

profile

shoe detail

full body leg up

Thanks for reading; talk soon!

Dress: JCrew

Necklace: Bauble Bar

Tights: We Love Tights

Shoes: Casedei

Care to hear more of my random musings and chatter? If you don’t already, follow me on Twitter and Like me on Facebook! If you already do, don’t be a stranger; drop me a line!

About these ads

6 Responses to “Out of the Blue {Bold Tights & Animal Prints}”

1. tharjye December 4, 2012 at 4:34 am #

Love this look you really know how to put together pieces that i wouldnt think would go an make it look so fabulous that pop of blue works so well with the black and the leopard……And im loving you last pose So Dainty!

• Addi Enne December 4, 2012 at 8:16 pm #

Thanks, Tharjye! I always try to have fun with clothes. I think it’s better than way.

2. Veronica December 4, 2012 at 6:59 pm #

You look great, and I wish I owned that black dress so I could wear it with my own colored tights!=)

• Addi Enne December 4, 2012 at 8:15 pm #

Thanks, Veronica! And please, you don’t THIS black dress. All you need to re-create the look is A black dress. I bet you have one.

3. Vixen February 25, 2013 at 9:51 am #

Where are you Addi? Please come back to the land of the blogging, your posts are missed!

4. RacQuell March 15, 2013 at 8:39 am #

Addi!! Where are you..what have you been wearing..I miss your style, please come out lol.